We are pleased to announce we will resume face-to-face training on 3 August 2020.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and reviewing our approach in accordance with the advice provided by the Government of Western Australia Department of Health.
It is our priority to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all members, students and staff, and to support those in the wider community the best way we can.
In response to coronavirus, we have implemented some further precautionary measures,
- Increased cleaning of all public areas, classrooms and offices using hospital grade disinfectant with a focus on high traffic areas.
- Increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitisers and commercial cleaning products in our public areas, classrooms and offices.
- Increased signage throughout REIWA outlining preventative measures for all staff and visitors.
- Modified catering arrangements to include only individually packaged food items.
- Specific reminders regarding precautionary measures will be sent to all students prior to attending face-to-face training.
- REIWA will reserve the right to request any individual displaying cold or flu like symptoms to reschedule their attendance.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have on 9380 8285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
Our training calendar has been updated to include face-to-face courses, so you can start enrolling today. View all upcoming training on our courses page.