With the real estate industry constantly evolving, it is essential to enhance your knowledge and professional status so you can gain a competitive edge and stand out from the crowd.
What is the REIWA Accreditation Program?
The REIWA Accreditation Program recognises individuals as REIWA Accredited in their respective fields. It is an opportunity for you as a REIWA member to promote yourself based on your area of specialisation, training, and industry experience.
The program balances professional learning and experience which allows for greater personalisation in your areas of specialisation.
This means you can differentiate yourself from others on reiwa.com AgentFinder and enhance your personal brand online.
- Public recognition of REIWA Accredited status on reiwa.com.
- A point of difference within the industry.
- Raise industry perception.
- Marketing options and branded logo for you to use in your own promotion.
- Multiple specialisations can be obtained as a REIWA Accredited member.
Who can become REIWA Accredited?
REIWA members with a current licence or registration can become REIWA Accredited if they have maintained their regulatory CPD requirements for the past three consecutive years, along with holding five years of industry experience within their area of specialisation.
All directors, partners and sole traders as Ordinary members are eligible and all employees who have been added to the offices’ REIWA account as a sales representative or property manager are automatically REIWA Associate members.
REIWA Accreditation categories
- Sales Representative
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Sales
- Commercial Property Management
- Property Manager
- Buyer’s Agent
- Strata Manager
- Business Broker
- Rural Representative
Once I am REIWA Accredited, what do I need to do to maintain my REIWA Accreditation?
To maintain your REIWA Accreditation in the future, you will be required to satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Attend the REIWA CONNECT conference on a yearly basis.
- Complete two compliance Units of Competency to satisfy for a year.
- Complete seven hours of specialised training (in addition to DMIRS CPD requirements) on a yearly basis. Specialised events such as REIWA branch and network meetings, breakfast, and conference events may satisfy some of the training requirements.
How do I apply?
Applications for the REIWA Accreditation program will soon be open.
Keep an eye out for updates about the REIWA Accreditation Program in your emails or our members Facebook page.
For more information, please contact your REIWA Member Engagement team at email@example.com.